When your PC randomly crashing or freezing while running multiple applications the 0xc004d307 issues happens due to errors like Windows error, registry error, scrap files, application errors, unnecessary programs installed in your PC. This article is to check out the complete solution about how to fix the Windows error 0xc004d307.
This error is faced by the users while activating the Operating System. Mostly the windows 7, 8.1 and 10 users are found struggling with error
0xc004d307 while activating the windows.
How to fix the error 0xc004d307 :
Follow the below steps to avoid this in the future:
- By pressing the “Windows + R” command you can see the Run dialog box.
- To open the registry editor window, type Regedit in the run dialog box
- Click on the “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE” .
- Click on the arrow that’s placed on “software”.
- Click on the arrow, over “Microsoft”.
- Again Click on the arrow mark left to the “Windows NT”.
- Once again click on the arrow left to the “Current version”.
- Click on the word “Software Protection Platform”
- Right click on the “SkipReam”
- Click on the “modify” and the change the Value data to “1”
- After completing the following steps, restart your PC now.
After completing the above steps try the command SLMGR-REARM hope this helps to fix the Windows error 0xc004d307. If not then scan your system fully with the automatic repair utility. You will not see the error regarding this once more. You can also scan your System with the Windows repair tool, to fix various windows update errors and issues. This tools scan detects and repairs various windows operating system. The damages of the windows system files, malware/virus, protect you from file loss, hardware issues. Fixing
A very highly used operating system is Windows. The error 0xc004d307 is mostly found struggling for many users. Here are the complete ways to fix the error 0xc004d307 in windows system. If you have any query, questions or suggestions related to this error, you are free to share it with us in the comment section below.